1. you can't change the past.
2. i laugh in the face of danger.
3. why should i believe you? everything you ever told me was a lie.
4. when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
5. it's like you are back from the dead.
6.everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
7. yes, the past can hurt. but i think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对，过去是痛楚的，但我认为你要么可以逃避，要么可以向它学习。
8. this is my kingdom. if i don't fight for it, who will?
9. i'm only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
10. i'll make it up to you, i promise.
1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!
2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.
3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard
for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.
4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.
5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.
在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去, 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞 ,你总会在那守候着我。——《珍珠港》
6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.
1.Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
囧...这个翻译很强悍呐...glitch就是"小毛病,小故障"的意思. 常见的搭配是"go off without a glitch",指某事进展顺利,没有发生大的问题. 也可以说成"go off without a hitch",hitch的意思和glitch相近,指"a problem or difficulty that causes a short delay 暂时的困难(或问题);故障;障碍"
The ceremony went off without a hitch. 仪式进行得很顺利.
2.Do I dazzle you? (Edward)
He was dazzled by the warmth of her smile. 她那温柔的微笑使他神魂颠倒.
3.About three things I was absolutely positive.
The first... Edward was a vampire.
The second – there was a part of him, and I don't know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
'Are you sure?'
I can't be positive about what time it happened. 我说不准这事是什么时间发生的.
thirst for sth是很文学的用法,表示"渴望,渴求".
She thirsted for power. 她渴望拥有权力.
Bella: How old are you?
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?